PDA

View Full Version : 1987 Land Rover Glenfrome on CL.

cascadeking
07-16-2014, 08:55 AM
Hi folks,
I'm a lurker on your forum, but I saw this and thought it might interest a LR person. I have no relation to the seller..

1987 Land Rover Defender odometer: 14000 drive : 4wd fuel : gas transmission : manual title status : clean

"One of eight ever built. And yes, many people consider it to be the ugliest vehicle ever created. It is a special commissioned vehicle built by Glenfrome of England for the Royal Saudi Family. There were only eight built. It is all original including the worlds ugliest pink exterior, known as desert rose? More unique than being 1 of 8 is that it is the documented one used in the Operation Iraqi freedom parade and has the rear spare tire commemorative hand painted cover. Like it or not, even if you feel compelled to make negative comments, you will never, ever, see another one drive past you! own a one of a kind piece of history. The vehicle is in Mt. Pleasant and can be seen by appointment. it is built on a Land Rover Defender 90 Chassis. The engine is an all original Buick 215. The vehicle has 14,000 original miles."

http://charleston.craigslist.org/cto/4570469470.html

Cutter
07-16-2014, 08:48 PM
thanks for sharing. wow.