PDA

View Full Version : WTB: Series 2/2a 109" PNW

climberdiscodave
09-05-2014, 10:02 AM
As the title states, I'm looking to purchase a 109 to build up as a expedition vehicle/camper. I'm in Boise, ID but definitely willing to travel for the right vehicle. A project vehicle without engine would be ideal, preferably a halfway decent body and mostly solid frame/bulkhead, but I'm willing to consider nearly anything if the price is right. I thought I had the perfect truck lined up locally, but the owner is hesitant to sell it as his father was the original owner, even though it's been sitting since '87. I just recently sold my built up Discovery to fund this vehicle/build, so I have cash in hand and am ready to move on Series 2 today. Please send me an e-mail with what you've got, including description of what's there and what's not, and some photos. Thanks,

David

Edit: forgot to add my e-mail address... david_kvapil@hotmail.com

leafsprung
09-05-2014, 12:21 PM
I have a 63 109 5 door and a 60 109 door. Im in Eugene OR. Feel free to call 541-606-0095

climberdiscodave
09-05-2014, 03:25 PM
Ooops, guess I posted this in the wrong section, I just saw there is a Wanted section... My apologies. Looks like I've probably struck a deal for the perfect rig for me with leafsprung anyway. Will post a build thread soon :D