PDA

View Full Version : Switch Labels

Huntersdad5
10-16-2014, 12:46 PM
Can anyone help me on finding a head light switch label for a series 2a dash? If not can someone take a picture of what they all say and I might get a print shop or someone to make me a set. I'm wanting it to look as original as I can get it. I've searched and haven't had any luck on the right ones. All RN has is the heater label. Any suggestions would be helpful.

Just A Number
10-16-2014, 02:01 PM
Looking for the RH LH fuel tank sticker for the fuel change over valve on a military SIII myself.

lumpydog
10-16-2014, 02:14 PM
The Brits refer to them as "legends" vs "labels". Search on the Ebay UK site turns up a lot that are not too expensive after shipping to the states: http://www.ebay.co.uk/sch/i.html?_odkw=series+2a+legend&_from=R40&_osacat=0&_from=R40&_trksid=p2045573.m570.l1313.TR0.TRC0.H0.Xrover+ser ies+2a+legend&_nkw=rover+series+2a+legend&_sacat=0

Label for headlights is "Side Head"

The same links shows the RH/LH Fuel tank sticker as well.

Huntersdad5
10-16-2014, 06:45 PM
Thanks. I will have to order some

Just A Number
10-17-2014, 09:19 PM
Unfortunately that's not the same type of fuel change over sticker. The Mil one is rectangle and fits across a bar. Thanks though that site is mint, there are a couple of others I can use. And found one using your search term recommendation that will fit the bill from another seller. Thanks!

Jim-ME
10-18-2014, 04:25 AM
Glad you found them. With the exception of Pangolin 4X4 Ebay UK is your friend when trying to find some of the more unique Rover bits that our hoist doesn't sell. It is well worth joining the S2 Club in the UK as they have always been very helpful when I have tried to find some of the more obscure bits.
Jim