PDA

View Full Version : Looking for feedback on Wheel Spacers 2"

Sintonics
07-21-2015, 09:17 PM
I've got bigger A/T tires now and am get tire rub on front when turning sharp. I am looking at the 2" spacers but am wondering what common problems people run into when installing. I have been researching on all brands and have found that I may end up having to alter the original studs. If anyone knows of a good brand that they trust, please any suggestions are welcome. I my self were looking at the Rovers North but also really like BORA. I have also found a set of four on EBAY various brands just trying to learn more about what is out there. Any help is greatly appreciated, thx.

antichrist
07-22-2015, 09:13 AM
I have a set (just for the front) of the RTE spacers. No issues fitting them except the stock steel nuts don't fit the studs in the spacers, which isn't a big deal as they came with nuts and I use Rover lug nuts to affix them and the RTE nuts to affix the wheels.
But unless you come across a used set it doesn't matter as they no longer make them. At least not as of several years ago.

Sintonics
07-22-2015, 04:10 PM
I'll look that up, do you like the results of them?

antichrist
07-24-2015, 08:38 AM
I like mine, but sorry, I was reading "new posts" and didn't notice it was for a DII. I have no experience with DII spacers.

Sintonics
07-25-2015, 01:43 AM
Aye No Problem. Thx for reading.