PDA

View Full Version : FOR SALE: 1974 Land Rover Lightweight - Rosedale, MD-PRICE REDUCED

baltirover
04-01-2016, 04:36 PM
Hello All!

I have a 1974 Series III Lightweight up for sale. Please read below.

It is the lightweight version which was designed/used strictly for military use. They were literally dropped from aircraft into the war zones, and needed to be balanced and super light. This particular model was in use by NATO forces thru 1998, as a radio unit. It has 24 volt system to power the radios, etc. that were on board.

It has a solid running 4 cylinder engine, that does not leak or use any fluids. The transmission is a straight 4 speed with high and low range. It also has the Fairy overdrive, this unit will do 60-70.

Body is good, no damage, looks to be mostly aluminum...again in very good condition. The top comes off if you want....turns it into a pick up with very little time/trouble.

Interior is very clean and all functional.

Tires are straight heavy duty military. Brakes, lights, glass, etc. are all good.

I have updated the craigslist link and reduced the price further to $12,500. http://baltimore.craigslist.org/cto/5801150337.html . Please message me with offers and questions. Many more pictures available upon request. thank you!

baltirover
09-30-2016, 02:15 PM
hello all.....price reduced to $12,500