PDA

View Full Version : IIa 88 Wagon and IIa 88 P/U

parrie
06-30-2016, 07:59 AM
Posting these for a friend of a friend who's father recently passed away. I haven't been able to locate vin tags so I'm not sure of the exact years. Both trucks were running last year when parked.

The 88 wagon appears to be ex-MOD, has a galvy frame and fairy OD...looks to be solid overall.

The 88 P/U has PTO winch on front and PTO drive on the rear and solid overall.

The gent has had a rough couple years and also has health issues. I've volunteered to help him sell the trucks...he is looking to get $4k for either truck but will accept offers.

At present I will be the point of contact...PM if any interest.117501175111752

dgraham29
07-02-2016, 10:48 AM
Any additional photos available of 88 wagon - interior, rear, engine, etc.?
Believe a VIN tag can be found on top of transmission near shifter under panel.
Thought one also on inner firewall center panel below shelf. Usually red in background color.
Where is Rover located?
Thanks, Dennis
email: goaler29@gmail.com

Posting these for a friend of a friend who's father recently passed away. I haven't been able to locate vin tags so I'm not sure of the exact years. Both trucks were running last year when parked.

The 88 wagon appears to be ex-MOD, has a galvy frame and fairy OD...looks to be solid overall.

The 88 P/U has PTO winch on front and PTO drive on the rear and solid overall.

The gent has had a rough couple years and also has health issues. I've volunteered to help him sell the trucks...he is looking to get $4k for either truck but will accept offers.

At present I will be the point of contact...PM if any interest.117501175111752

twincam97
07-03-2016, 11:45 AM
Hi,
Do any of the vehicles come with a title? I am very interested in the series wagon and would be extremely interested in seeing it first hand.
I sent you a private message already but am not shure if it sent properly.
You can contact me here: Kenthall97@gmail.com

Cheers, Kent

Les Parker
07-05-2016, 11:52 AM
Dibs on the Truck cab, I need a plough truck !

Any pix of the bulkhead and engine bay would be appreciated.

parrie
07-08-2016, 06:12 AM
Good Day all,

Sorry for late responses...it seems I'm having issues sending PMs. Both trucks are still available. For those of you that are interested they are both located in Brewer, Maine. Feel free to contact me via text or call 207-944-4597 w/ any questions.

Thanks for looking, Parrie

parrie
07-10-2016, 03:34 PM
Thanks for the interest...both trucks have been sold