PDA

View Full Version : Still hoping to hear about local Land Rover expert mechanic on Long Island

brooklyndave
09-26-2016, 10:48 PM
I was lucky to receive a lot of good advise on the forum regarding straightening out a steering issue and a clutch issue on my 67 Series IIa. However I still would like to find a trustworthy shop where the people know their onions in regards to LR's. I heard of a shop out in Bay Shore area of LI but haven't found good contact info. Anybody know this shop or can recommend another?
Thanks, Dave

cedryck
09-27-2016, 01:09 PM
I was lucky to receive a lot of good advise on the forum regarding straightening out a steering issue and a clutch issue on my 67 Series IIa. However I still would like to find a trustworthy shop where the people know their onions in regards to LR's. I heard of a shop out in Bay Shore area of LI but haven't found good contact info. Anybody know this shop or can recommend another?
Thanks, Dave
Outback Garage, Bayshore Long Isaland, 11706, Tel:1 (631) 560-9071, would absolutely ask if they know the nuances of Series Trucks.

brooklyndave
09-27-2016, 01:35 PM
Thanks Cedrick. I will give them a call and ask about them working on a Series car. Their website does seem to focus on later cars.
Dave

Tim Smith
09-29-2016, 11:01 AM
Rovertek in West Babylon. Chris is an awesome guy and really cares about his customers. I'm not sure how busy he is right now so give him a call and see what he says (516) 902-1001.

brooklyndave
09-30-2016, 03:34 PM
Thanks Tim