PDA

View Full Version : Parts in Canada

mrmoose
11-01-2016, 08:13 AM
So up here in Canada it seems difficult to find parts for these Rovers. I'm working on a IIA, I've finally come across 3brothersrovers but they seem rather steep compared to the American parts. Also not sure if anybody has a list of parts that are easily replaced by other more plentiful parts. I don't want all original Land Rover parts I just want the truck to run again. Not sure if part numbers for these are easy to find and to cross reference, I can't seem to do it.

cedryck
11-01-2016, 08:38 AM
Our hosts have the Proline parts, and I have ordered parts from overseas, just need to pay for shipping fees so I avoid the heavy stuff when doing so. Be patient someone here should have a list of aftermarket, and replacement parts for you truck. Cheers.

Les Parker
11-01-2016, 12:22 PM
Let's have a list of what you are looking for. We can whip together a Quote and once we have the destination address, costs of shipping also.

mrmoose
11-06-2016, 08:14 AM
I have been ordering all of my parts so far from Rovers North and I'm happy with the parts and the folks are great to deal with but the shipping is killer for me up in Canada and on top of that I need to pay the UPS Customs fees.
I'm looking for parts that aren't original but that will fit, the Rover. Looking for master cylinder for clutch and brakes and a new heater core right now.

mrmoose
11-06-2016, 08:15 AM
I have been ordering all of my parts so far from Rovers North and I'm happy with the parts and the folks are great to deal with but the shipping is killer for me up in Canada and on top of that I need to pay the UPS Customs fees.
I'm looking for parts that aren't original but that will fit, the Rover. Looking for master cylinder for clutch and brakes and a new heater core right now.

tolonian
11-06-2016, 11:37 AM
Hi, seems lots of us CDN's buy from Rovers North because they are good to deal with and have parts available but if the customs and shipping is killing you, especially when ordering expensive bits, then try 3 Brothers Classic Rovers, Paris ontario.3 Brothers is great, fast to ship parts, lots of inventory.

Enigma
11-06-2016, 02:17 PM
You can also try Paul Safari Components in Queenston On

mrmoose
11-08-2016, 06:45 AM
Thanks. I have ordered a wack of parts from 3 brothers, they're on there way now. Might have to check out this Paul Safari.