PDA

View Full Version : 1971 Series IIA 109 Military Soft Top

aleutian06
03-10-2017, 07:58 PM
For Sale

1971 Series IIA 109 Military Soft Top

Rare left-hand drive military vehicle and former British Army of the Rhine medical support vehicle. 32XXX original miles, starts and drives well. 12V. All electricals work, including fuel gauges and signals. Includes full-canvas top, three front seat belts, two rear troop seats all in good shape. Heavy duty suspension, engine oil cooler, twin fuel tanks, leather gaiters, Waxoyl, etc. Includes five Michelin XZL tires with less than 5K miles on the tires. I am the second owner since it was originally purchased from RN in 2004. I have a job relocation and will be giving up my workshop where this Rover lives, as well as the Rover. I’ve replaced all seals on the front axle, all brakes shoes, installed a new NOS indicator stalk, replaced the generator with a Dynomator Alternator conversion, rebuilt the Weber carb, refinished both fuel tanks, installed new fuel pump, both fuel sending units, both fuel level senders, rebuilt the two-way fuel switch, and the normal preventative maintenance actions. Includes a large collection of workshop and parts manuals. Included in the photos is a shot of the RH swivel ball, to give you an idea about the mechanicals. Previous owner and I have stored the vehicle indoors since it was purchased from RN in 2004.

Located in western Arkansas, along I-40.

Email Aleutian06@hotmail.com for more info.

Keith Klemmer

$11,000

aleutian06
04-24-2017, 09:34 PM
The vehicle is going to ship to Arlington, VA around mid-May, 2017. I'll consider offers to help me avoid the shipping cost.

aleutian06
05-14-2017, 01:36 PM
Sold.

Les Parker
05-16-2017, 02:15 PM
Congrats !