X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • DK 23
    Low Range
    • Jun 2021

Outdoor cover for Series 2 109??

Does anyone have a suggestion for an outdoor cover for a 109? I imagine there are some pre-fitted covers made for large USA SUVs like Expedition, Suburbans or something that would fit close enough, rather than having a custom cover made to fit a 109? Thoughts? I can't be the only one who is trying to find a cover.
  • jimrr
    4th Gear
    • Dec 2010

actually, you may be the first!!!! ........... a cover for a chev tahoe would probably fit a 109. the suburban is suppose to be only 16 inches longer, or a ford exploder would probably fit pretty good.
    I don't think i've ever seen a Land Rover with a car cover on it but looking at mine it would of benifited from the day i bought it new in 1974!

Comment

• DK 23
      Low Range
      • Jun 2021

Actually I decided a cover for a '93 LR Defender 110 is the closest. Similar size and profile. I was surprised that covers for that model were still available. The 109 will have to sit outside, a cover will go a long way towards keeping interior and rubber from being sun damaged, as well as keeping dust out of the interior.

Comment

Working...