X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • redagain
    Low Range
    • Mar 2021

free set of Kodiak MK3 demist vents

I have an extra set of Kodiak MK3 windshield demist vents....will need a bead blast and paint...free...you just cover shipping. Can send you pics..in good shape. PM me.thx Todd
    Attached Files
    Last edited by redagain; 12-17-2022, 05:09 PM.
  • redagain
    Low Range
    • Mar 2021

also have an extra kodaik MK3 dash placard that dealer stuck on your dash..decent shape, red paint a little faded. can send a picture..free...shipping will be about nill.

Comment

• jimrr
      4th Gear
      • Dec 2010

these must be electric? I probably need these like another hole in my head but these fit a series 2 and 3? do they block much of the window? I don't believe i've ever noticed these mounted before?

Comment

• redagain
        Low Range
        • Mar 2021

Jimrr, maybe Im calling them something wrong...the ones available are the ones still attached to windshield in picture. But now Im not sure if they are for mark 3 heater...the ones freshly painted came with my MK3 Im installing...they look exactly like the ones that came on my windshield except I noticed taking photos that the holes for hoses are 1 1/2" and the demisters for my MK3 are 2"...maybe they are for a MK2...not sure and dont know enough about the kodiaks. Theyre coming off soon and my MK3 is going in so I thought maybe someone could use them before they go in the recycling bin.
        Attached Files

Comment

• jimrr
          4th Gear
          • Dec 2010

I understand now, they hook to a heater with a air tube/hose. In a series 2 this could be quite necessary, not that even in the S3 the defrost worked well anyway.
          round the shipping costs up, i don't want to see these go into the recycle bin!
          how do we handle money exchange on here?

Comment

• redagain
            Low Range
            • Mar 2021

Jimrr, PM me your address....I'll ship them out after the holidays...you can pay me for shipping via paypal...thats how ive been giving these parts away, thx todd

Comment

• jimrr
              4th Gear
              • Dec 2010

that's a good idea, I can do that. do you want a post office box # or a street address for truck?

Comment

• jimrr
                4th Gear
                • Dec 2010

what's pm mean?

Comment

• roverp480
                  3rd Gear
                  • Jul 2020

Originally posted by jimrr
                  what's pm mean?
                  Personal Message . left Click on persons user name you wish to contact and the Personal Message tab

Comment

Working...