PDA

View Full Version : ABOUT A TON of Series IIA parts for sale

coloradoguy
08-22-2007, 11:37 AM
:thumb-up: Hi all. I'm no longer restoring Series vehicles. I have loads of parts available. Some are no longer available from normal sources. Most of the parts I have are from Series IIA 1965 thru 1967. To mention a few: Seat base & cover panels, TRANNY with 2nd gear gone, carb, entire HOOD/bonnet, box 10 square inches full of exclusively Land Rover screws, bolts, nuts, washers, pins and things you would give a left thumb for if you had one NOW instead of waiting several days for a 50 cent part. Also have windscreen, dash/instrument panel, some guages, old style individual wiper motor (entirely refurbished), and many other items. Call me or email me for more information. I'm in Montrose, Colorado. My phone is 970-240-1551. My email is watthourmeters@excite.com I'm willing to take cash OR trade for OLD electrical items or whatever. Len in Colorado :D

Bostonian1976
08-22-2007, 12:02 PM
man I wish I knew about you when I was in Ouray! I ran the FJ Cruiser event there this past July (and will be there again this coming July)

any chance you have a cheap intact bulkhead?

ctrover
08-22-2007, 03:26 PM
Im looking for the round heater vent trim that goes on the outside of the front right fender on my 71 IIa SWB.Got anything?

badvibes
08-22-2007, 10:56 PM
Len-

I am interested in the old style wiper motor. I'll send you a PM.

Jeff

ducttape
08-24-2007, 06:12 AM
Hi, I emailed you an inquiry a day or two ago. Please check your mailbox? Thx, David