PDA

View Full Version : '90 Range Rover Classic, County Edition, $1995.00 OBO

joshua.mcguoirk
09-27-2007, 08:58 PM
Mechanically sound. 170880 mi. Color: Colorado Silver. Inspection: 09/07. Vin No.: SALHV1245LA409824. Clear title. "Willow Pond" is located in Philadelphia, PA.

Many new parts to include the following: Battery, Alternator, Genuine Steering Box and dampener, Genuine tune-up to include cap, rotor, wires, plugs and filters, A/C conversion to R-134a includes new dryer, Genuine rear hub seals and gaskets, rear upper window surround and right front seat adjustment controls.
Aftermarket Sony AM/FM/CD player and speakers, rear tinted windows, rear mud flaps, and Genuine sidesteps. Will include a copy of the RAVE CD-ROM and LR paper workshop manual.

Needs the following: left side door handles, low pressure A/C hose, blower fan solenoid speed control (works on high only), cruise control diaphragm, left front seat adjustment controls, front bumper mounted lamp washers, rear bumper ends (I still may have these), left rear tail light lens and very light body work.

I'm asking $1,995.00 but am ready to unload. I have a '99 RR and a '96 D1 already.

E-Mail [mailto:joshua.mcguoirk@comcast.net]or call for details/photos: 215-260-4661.

joshua.mcguoirk
10-28-2007, 02:39 PM
I've just uploaded pictures to the following address:

http://mmcguoirk.spaces.live.com/

Thanks.

joshua.mcguoirk
04-16-2008, 02:28 PM
Responding to the PM... Yes this vehicle is still available.