PDA

View Full Version : Front right side is lower (Shocks)

bpack
10-25-2007, 10:23 AM
I've noticed that after I turn my RR off and go into work and come back after a few hours the right front fender is lower to the tire than the drivers side fender to the tire. Is it the air suspension or shock or what??

Any help would be appreciated!
Thanks,
Bill

dirtyduk
10-25-2007, 05:54 PM
You do have an air leak, you might need to test it at a couple of locations. use soapy water in a spray bottle and spray it all around that RF air spring, no bubbles ? next move to the valve block, these can leak at the lines coming out or at the selinoids. most likley the air spring is dryrotted, if so replace the front pair,or all 4 if the rears are in the same condition. service life of an air spring is common around 80k to need replacement. and so you know the delete kits dont ride too well.

bpack
10-27-2007, 02:48 PM
If I find it is the air springs, can I change them at home with normal tools or does a dealer need to do it fo a ton of $$$$?
Thanks for your information!

joshua.mcguoirk
11-14-2007, 06:53 PM
If I find it is the air springs, can I change them at home with normal tools or does a dealer need to do it fo a ton of $$$$?
Thanks for your information!

You can do it over the weekend yourself. RN sells ProLine bladders at a reduced rate. Some prefer these than Genuine.