PDA

View Full Version : 1991 Range Rover Hunter, 136,000 mi, Asking $4,495

Simba
11-05-2007, 12:57 PM
1991 Range Rover Hunter, 136,000 mi, Asking $4,495

Rare 1991 Hunter Edition Range Rover Classic. One of only 405 made and imported to the States. Great for off-roading, winter driving, and getting around town in style. A truly unique and exceptional vehicle. This well maintained Rover is typically equipped with standards features, plus moon roof, winter floor mats, pet barrier, LR brush bars and the original Owners Manual. The AC needs repair, as does the window washer system. There is some minor but typical Rover rust in the wheel wells and doorsills. Portofino Red exterior with Brogue Brown interior. The Hunter edition differs from other Range Rovers. It has manually adjustable cloth seats, a pet barrier, a cargo net, and coil springs. It does not have ABS and anti-sway bars. This low mileage Range Rover looks and runs great. It drives well and is in good condition. The interior is very clean and in excellent condition. The exterior still looks great after a wash and wax. Clean Carfax. I really can't believe I am selling the Rover, but I should due to expanding family obligations. SALHV1243MA601535. Vehicle located in Dayton, OH, Asking $4,495. Call 937-231-2067.