PDA

View Full Version : Series Seats

PH4
11-27-2007, 12:06 PM
Does anyone have experience or reccomendation for replacement seats for a 109 SW? I use mine as a daily driver and it looks like the Trekkers may be a good fit but want to hear others experience. I have just plain OEM seats now. I have not tried the deluxe seats but was leaning towards the Trekkers because of the high back. Any advice appreciated.

chester rides again
11-27-2007, 01:22 PM
I just got two exmoor trekker seats from atlantic british. around $250 each. easy to install, didn't change the front to back distance, but did raise the seat up just a noticeable amount. if i wasn't 6'2" i probably wouldn't have noticed. so i kept my old fabric seat bases but used the new backs.

very happy with the product.:thumb-up:

jeff

PH4
11-27-2007, 01:32 PM
Yikes. I am 6'3 and already have a sore neck from bending down to see the stoplight change to green. Maybe I should just purchase the backs if possible. Leg room never bothers me but a few inches in reduced hieght would make a big difference.

BackInA88
11-27-2007, 02:50 PM
Get one of these for the top of you windshield.
http://www.lightinsight.com/
Show one on Nels Andersons rig at the Medal Dash Event and had to have one.
I'm 6'1" in an 88 and it has stopped my pain in the neck!!
It's a little pricey for a piece of plastic but I am happy.:thumb-up:

Steve

rovertek
11-27-2007, 05:42 PM
im 6'4 and i use is defender reclining seats and remove the bar at the top back so you can slide the seat back further and then recline as far back as you want i can allmost stretch my legs out straight plus the seats are an easy bolt up and dont raise the hieght and have high back and head rest.....