X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • NC Rover
    2nd Gear
    • Dec 2007

Rover Site: I'm sure this is old....

I came across this site. She has a wealth of knowledge regarding the Series II as well as great photography. Maybe most have seen it and maybe shes on here. Either way I liked the site...

1971 Series IIa Hybrid: 2.5L MILSPEC 5-Main Bearing Engine|Turner Engineering Performance Head w/ oversized hardened steel valves & phase shift/increased lift cam|LT77 Tranny/LT230 Transfer Case|11mm Ignition Wires/Super Coil|Jacobs Ignition/Petronix Ignitor|D90 Axles|Galvy Frame|Old Man Emu Coils|Cust Rear/Side Fuel Tanks|Cust Drive Shafts|
  • LaneRover
    Overdrive
    • Oct 2006

Terri is definitely a wealth of knowledge! Only once in my years on the forum have I actually reminded her how something worked originally! And that is only because she had already improved upon the original set up of her headlights in her Rover!

Lots of good info on her site - in fact she may have offered suggestions on your original posting!

Brent
    1958 107 SW - Sold to a better home
    1965 109 SW - nearly running well
    1966 88 SW - running but needing attention
    1969 109 P-UP

http://www.facebook.com/album.php?ai...2&l=64cfe23aa2

Comment

• TeriAnn
      Overdrive
      • Nov 2006

Originally posted by NC Rover
      I came across this site. She has a wealth of knowledge regarding the Series II as well as great photography. Maybe most have seen it and maybe shes on here. Either way I liked the site...

http://www.expeditionlandrover.info/
      WOW! Thanks! I'm honored.

In response maybe I should spend some time updating a couple of the oldest most obsolete pages. The site is 10 years old this year. Of course 3 months from now will be the thirtieth anniversary of my purchasing The Green Rover.

TeriAnn
      -

Teriann Wakeman_________
      Flagstaff, AZ.

1960 Land Rover Dormobile, owned since 1978

My Land Rover web site

Comment

Working...