PDA

View Full Version : Merry Christmas!!

LaneRover
12-25-2007, 06:36 AM
Merry Christmas!! and a Happy New Year!!

Brent

Jim-ME
12-25-2007, 07:15 AM
Same to you Brent! I would also like to add my Christmas and New Years best wishes to all my fellow Rover junkies.
Jim

4flattires
12-25-2007, 07:51 AM
...find no fruitcake at your doorstep.

Merry Christmas!

Jeff

LaneRover
12-25-2007, 07:52 AM
...find no fruitcake at your doorstep.

Merry Christmas!

Jeff

They do make pretty good wheel chocks!

Brent

Terrys
12-25-2007, 09:39 AM
Yes Yes, Merry Christmas.
I am just wierd I guess, I love fruitcake. (despite being violently ill once when young, having eaten a whole brick of it)

friar mike
12-25-2007, 01:48 PM
They do make pretty good wheel chocks!

Brent
not too bad as fire logs.:D Merry Christmas.

Enigma
12-25-2007, 03:30 PM
My daughter and son in law have blessed us as grandparents with twins. The two boys are great. Their second Christmas will be memorable. After dinner they jumped around, played with their toys, hugged their grandparents and then went to bed. While we were enjoying a rum and baileys, the sounds from the nursery were not enjoyable. We spent the rest of Christmas Eve with 2 = 16 month boys throwing up whatever they had eaten. Our daughter and son in law will never forget the boys second Christmas. Thank goodness that when morning arrived the boys were over whatever caused the problem. We opened the gifts with delight. As grandparents, the boys were OK = probably a 24 hour flu bug and Christmas morning became exciting again.'

I hopr others did not have this to endure but it brought us together as a family - and is that not what the true Christmas is about.

May I wish all posters on the website a very merry Christmas and a happy new year.

Cheers John

LaneRover
12-26-2007, 10:08 PM
I hopr others did not have this to endure but it brought us together as a family - and is that not what the true Christmas is about.

May I wish all posters on the website a very merry Christmas and a happy new year.

Cheers John

I couldn't agree more!

Brent