PDA

View Full Version : wanted 1993 nas defender 110 rolling frame

mrrover
12-29-2007, 07:23 PM
Im looking for 93' nas 110 rolling frame with title for restoration.or would look at driver that needs work please call Al 208-724-8899:thumb-up:

tmbuk2
07-18-2008, 08:07 PM
Still looking for a 110?
Mine is a 1986 V8 CSW 5spd. I am the importer in October 1985 as the original owner. I had it federalized by a registered importer, and have the EPA/DOT paper work. It is titled in MA. 51,000 well-cared for miles. Rovers North put on a cosmolene type undercoating when I brought it in, and it has held well. The only significant rust is in the tail cross member (bumper) in quarter size areas, and flaking on the outriggers in front. Inner door bottoms have rust but could be spot patched. There has never been any body damage or flaws. Paint is just very typical of Rovers at the time: very thin and chalking limestone roof. No visible rust on bulkhead at all; floors are also good but for some surface rust where metal screws meet aluminum.

As I said, I have not used it much but around the farm, and it is not currently registered. It starts right up (recent battery) and runs/sounds fine, tho carbs should be tuned/synched. At a minimum it should undergo a systems review/inspection prior to registration. You know how some things can atrophy from sitting unused. Clutch needs adjustment, brakes should have a line purge/flush; new fluids everywhere, AC charged (it really never chilled much). Chris at Badger Coachworks converted the interior to leather, power front seats and some rear carpeting, but I also have all the original county tweed seats as well – inward facing in the far rear. That’s the only modifications.

The price is $16,000, which I believe is reasonable when you look at the few that come up for sale with dubious lineage. Some of the 1993 NAS need as much or more work to get them right.

I have JPEG pix if you are interested.
Cheers,
John

HELMANDRANGER
12-29-2008, 08:05 AM
I realize this offer is a number of months old but I was wondering if the 110 was still available ???? Thanks, David