PDA

View Full Version : Parts availability...

Roverdog
01-25-2008, 09:38 AM
I'm considering either a Disco 1 or RRC,to keep for many years.I like the RR body MUCH better.I'm just wonder if parts will be avail. for a long time or not?Anyone with any good info will be graetfull.Thanks

Peerless
01-25-2008, 09:02 PM
Classic.... unfortunately i might sell mine (i just got a 4.0, and am making room for a possible series 110)..i am in MA

TSR53
01-26-2008, 08:19 AM
I'm considering either a Disco 1 or RRC,to keep for many years.I like the RR body MUCH better.I'm just wonder if parts will be avail. for a long time or not?Anyone with any good info will be graetfull.Thanks FYI... Rovers North has purchased the remaining Land Rover Classic Parts. My suggestion, buy parts while they are available.

http://www.roversnorth.com/forums/showthread.php?t=2946

"Gentlemen,
We now have received the remaining Land Rover Classic Parts inventory from the UK. What we have now, outside of the 325 lines absorbed back into Desford, is it. Everything else has been scraped. It will take the rest of the week for us to complete locations, and to bring on hand. I have ask Mike to compose an article for the next NEWS to publicly announce. Up until this brief no one, including LRNA, was aware of us absorbing this stock. There are no plans at this time for us to publish a master list for LRNA Retailers. Please recommend Retailer customers to continue using our web site for their pricing level. Thanks, m"