PDA

View Full Version : RN Frame Deal

Bostonian1976
02-02-2008, 07:16 AM
anyone else see the RN 88" galvanized frame deal in their email?

250 on your account if you buy one this weekend. why are you tormenting me! :) (I can't afford it yet)

Jim-ME
02-02-2008, 07:28 AM
Hey just think with 3 Rovers with all new frames you could have $750 on account by the end of the weekend. How can you pass up such a deal :) or better still, sell the cruiser, fix up the best of the three, sell me some body parts I need and you'd still have one Rover to play with and money in your pocket (for a while)
Jim

Bostonian1976
02-02-2008, 07:46 AM
Hey just think with 3 Rovers with all new frames you could have $750 on account by the end of the weekend. How can you pass up such a deal :) or better still, sell the cruiser, fix up the best of the three, sell me some body parts I need and you'd still have one Rover to play with and money in your pocket (for a while)
Jim

ha! so basically you're saying I'd save money by buying them, right? :)

unfortunately I'm way too attached to the Rovers to part any of them at this point.....I feel an obligation to bring the gray and blue ones back to life (luckily the limestone has a brand new frame so I'm good there....if only the engine didn't pump oil out of itself.......:))

Mercedesrover
02-02-2008, 07:53 AM
There's free shipping this weekend....Just ordered my springs for the 109.

jim