PDA

View Full Version : New thread on Big Sky Rovers

thixon
02-20-2008, 01:16 PM
Decided to make a new thread after someone brought up big sky rovers in the "engine options" thread.

Has anyone noticed he's selling franchises?
Enjoy a laugh, click the link titled "Franchise Info."

http://www.roverpartsused.com

The cost is 300 large for openers,and it gets worse as you scroll down. What a joke.

gudjeon
02-20-2008, 02:13 PM
I wonder if he has a rover that could run on snake oil:confused:

sayers
02-21-2008, 12:41 PM
this is what give the honest land rover shop owner a bad name.

JFX
02-21-2008, 01:19 PM
Guys,

Thanks for shedding the light on this for me. ;)

-John

jp-
02-21-2008, 01:38 PM
"For the cost of a house you could have a busies that could grow every year and return the cost of purchase each year."

Anybody know what a busies is?

/What a total scumbag.

msggunny
02-21-2008, 02:26 PM
So, what you guys are saying is that this guy isnt to be trusted?

anyone have experience with this guy?

jp-
02-21-2008, 02:38 PM

Yes, I have dealt with the dirtbag. Everything he says is a lie. He sold me a "perfect" NADA frame that was bent and hacked up. A $2000 dollar mistake. I guess I'm lucky I got the frame at all. Many have paid for parts and never gotten them. I never got the gas tank that was supposed to be included as well.

Terrys
02-21-2008, 03:01 PM

I was ready to fly out there and kill the guy back in 2002. I hadn't heard a lot about him since then and assumed someone had killed him. I spent a while on the phone with, we agreed on what I was buying, and I sent him roughly $7500. One of the items was to be a mint D90 bulkhead with entire dash, AC, instruments and wiring attached. What arrived was a twisted piece from a wrecked truck, left door post magled worse than Tiny Tim's leg. Many other parts missing. after 5 months I had gotten nearly everything, and quit. He reads his caller ID, and lets it go to voice mail, eventually returns the call to say he's been in Europe buying NATO out. All you need to do is mention Creed Evans to anyone reputable in the Rover parts business and you'll get an earfull. Funny, he has the same **** in his current pictures that he had 6 years ago.

msggunny
02-21-2008, 04:47 PM
Awsome,

I wonder if he has met John from Tidewater?

Leslie
02-22-2008, 10:21 AM
I wonder if he has met John from Tidewater?

John from Tidewater is an upstanding fellow compared to this one......

sayers
02-22-2008, 10:29 AM
Maybe someone will get enough and send rocko or guido out to have a talk with him. If you know what I mean ?

msggunny
02-22-2008, 11:17 AM
Maybe someone will get enough and send rocko or guido out to have a talk with him. If you know what I mean ?

If they do, i want to tag along.

Maybe i can get a 5 finger discount on a few things! :D