PDA

View Full Version : 2003 Land Rover Discovery S

seriesjay
02-24-2008, 05:24 PM
I have owned this 2003 Land Rover Discovery S for the past year and a half. I am a Land Rover enthusiast and currently own four of this famous British marque. I bought this vehicle with the intentions of building it into a full over landing vehicle to travel the world in. Reality has set in and I am not using the vehicle as intended. With a Range Rover in the driveway along with the Disco I am duplicating efforts. I searched the United States over for a white S model and found this vehicle at the Hinsdale Land Rover dealership in Illinois. The vehicle was a manufacturer buy back vehicle. The vehicle had been completely gone through by Land Rover technicians and given an additional warranty to 65,000 miles. I purchased the vehicle in Illinois and drove it through out the summer touring the east coast and eventually driving cross country to my home in Washington state.
I have had no problems with the vehicle since taking ownership. I have added an additional 13,500 miles to the 31,000 miles as purchased. All service work has been carried out by Biggs East Side Land Rover Service located in Bellvue WA. I can send the Carfax vehicle history report outlining the vehicles history. It has been cared for properly with all appropriate services, including full tire balancing and rotation and full fluid changes. The vehicle is completely stock except for the addition of stamped steel rims. I am including both sets of rims with the purchase of the vehicle.
This is the last of the true Land Rovers. It has full aluminum body panels, boxed frame and the tried and true aluminum 4.6L V8. This year included the front face make over, larger brakes and Bosch fuel injection. The interior includes full fold down seats, genuine Land Rover rubber matts through out and rugged vinal interior. This is the ultimate base model to build a world class over landing vehicle from.

Asking $16,000 OBO, 425-870-7931, jthomas@nl-p.com, Jay Thomas

rugbier
05-11-2008, 08:43 PM
Hi,
Are you interested in selling your rims? If you need another set, I have 18 hurricane. Thanks

rugbier
08-20-2008, 09:01 PM
Thank you the wheels are perfect

Hi,
Are you interested in selling your rims? If you need another set, I have 18 hurricane. Thanks