PDA

View Full Version : picts of transfer case with levers, and pict of military shackles wanted

autoguy
03-03-2008, 02:36 PM
well its not time to mount the 4x4 transfer case yet, but the mounting of the levers is confusing/puzzling me, so would someone please post a picture of how the levers are mounted to the transfer case :)

and im not too sure if the front 4x4 axle has military shackles, so would some one please post a pict of military shackles :)

the shackles on my front 4x4 axle that i am going to put in look longer than what are mounted now

and a progress update, on my belgium project :) got the headlights and top clear lights above them working with the mil knob on the dash, the turn signals are next to get worked on when it gets warm again

tried to start ludwijg and he didnt want to start, he has all new ignition components aside from the starter, and the timing is right on the far mark on the drivers side, so dad tore the carb apart and i am missing a big chunk out of the gasket and the round rubber gasket was denigrating
so i ordered a rebuild kit from our host and the green bible for the series 3 :) and a new set of spark plugs, the plugs in my rover where fouled

TJR
03-04-2008, 10:48 PM
Maybe this can help? ... Talbot

also take a look here..

http://www.seriestrek.com/manuals/partsmanual4.pdf

autoguy
03-04-2008, 11:23 PM
thank you, that helps immensely :) :cool: