PDA

View Full Version : 1995 Range Rover LWB, $5250 OBO.

OUTSIDELC
12-05-2006, 11:36 AM
I have a 1995 Range Rover LWB for sale. I purchased the car back in 2002 and it has been my steady hauler across the country three times. Since then, I have put on roughly 40,000 miles. The car now sits at a young 131,000. It is in good condition for an eleven year old car. There are some parking lot dings on the beluga black exterior and the headliner is beginning its slow withdrawal from the roof of the tan interior. The air suspension was replaced with coil suspension(not sure brand, it was done by a PO).

Other items of note: I had the front rotors replaced with aftermarket because I could not get to a Land Rover dealer. Because of this, there is sometimes noise when breaking, but not often enough that it has bothered me. The alternator has recently been replaced. So have the headlight and foglamps. The car drives well, shifts well, and can engage in both four high and low.

I am asking $4850 OBO. The car is located in Santa Fe, New Mexico. Would be willing to deliver within a 5 hour radius(roughly 300 miles) for the cost of gas there and back. Feel free to ring me at anytime on my cell:615.504.8101. PM for pics and additional questions. All reasonible offers considered.

The reason I am selling is that I'm moving and returning back to my first love: the FJ60 Land Cruiser. I don't need two SUVs.

Cheers,

Kevin

OUTSIDELC
01-03-2007, 05:50 PM
Bump for price reduction. I need to get rid of this. Great, reliable Range, well maintained. Make me an offer...:D