PDA

View Full Version : Free stuff in Mass.

I Leak Oil
04-13-2008, 06:58 AM
I'm converting my garage into living space so some of the parts "I forgot I had" need to go. I have several pieces of door top glass, one piece of rear door glass, one each old and new style radiator that I assume will need a new core, pair of 10" brake backing plates, 88" rear axle housing, 88" tub (bad floor, decent quarters), some aluminum footwell trim pieces, two transfer cases in unknown condition. This is all free to a good home provided you use it and it doesn't go on ebay! You come and get it, I won't ship. Webster Mass. jbisky(at)charter(dat)net
Jason T.

LaneRover
04-13-2008, 05:51 PM
When does it have to be gone by?

I Leak Oil
04-14-2008, 03:15 PM
When can you come get it? I have no set time table to get it out of the way so let me know.
Jason T.

LaneRover
04-14-2008, 03:32 PM
I won't be back on that coast until the week of Memorial day and then for 2 weeks around the 4th.

Brent

I Leak Oil
04-15-2008, 05:09 PM
Give me a shout when you're around and your welcome to anything that's still here.

Anyone else want anything?

Jason T.

EASTTNROVER
04-15-2008, 05:56 PM
Give me a shout when you're around and your welcome to anything that's still here.

Jason T.

Jason, I would like to take a look at anything you have left... maybe the backing plates and a transfer case. Would Sat be good?

I Leak Oil
04-16-2008, 05:43 PM
Yup, I'll be around on Saturday. Shoot me an email and we can firm up the details.
Jason T.

LaneRover
04-16-2008, 07:30 PM

Jason T.

No worries! I hope that you get rid of everything sooner than I get there so get some space real soon!

Brent

Bostonian1976
04-16-2008, 07:54 PM
aluminum footwell trim pieces - would I need them for redoing my bulkhead? if so, then I'll pick them up :)

I Leak Oil
04-17-2008, 11:15 AM
aluminum footwell trim pieces - would I need them for redoing my bulkhead? if so, then I'll pick them up :)

Well of course you need them. Who doesn't?
Jason T.

Tim Smith
04-17-2008, 01:41 PM
I'm converting my garage into living space so some of the parts "I forgot I had" need to go. I have several pieces of door top glass, one piece of rear door glass, one each old and new style radiator that I assume will need a new core, pair of 10" brake backing plates, 88" rear axle housing, 88" tub (bad floor, decent quarters), some aluminum footwell trim pieces, two transfer cases in unknown condition. This is all free to a good home provided you use it and it doesn't go on ebay! You come and get it, I won't ship. Webster Mass. jbisky(at)charter(dat)net
Jason T.
I could use the rear door glass but I won't be in your neck of the woods till about May 2nd or 3rd. If it (and the transfer cases) go before then, then that is cool.

If the stuff hasn't been claimed already, I'll try to remember to email you before I set off.

Cheers.

Bostonian1976
04-17-2008, 01:43 PM
Well of course you need them. Who doesn't?
Jason T.

ha - okay. well if they're still around I'll pick those up! you're in where? Salem?

edit: sorry just saw Webster...

LaneRover
04-17-2008, 03:43 PM
I would be most interested in the axle housing and the tub. Of course if someone gets there long before me I completely understand you needing the space and getting them out of there sooner.

Brent

Bostonian1976
04-17-2008, 03:46 PM
I would be most interested in the axle housing and the tub. Of course if someone gets there long before me I completely understand you needing the space and getting them out of there sooner.

Brent

Brent, if I get there and pick up the aluminum trim pieces, I'll get your axle housing for you as well

ps your syrup is still coming - I've had my truck parked across town for the past week (and it's in the back)

I Leak Oil
04-17-2008, 04:49 PM
Out of courtesy to our hosts please discontinue any discussion on this thread. My bad.....
Jason T.