PDA

View Full Version : A Few Questions

Jim-ME
05-02-2008, 02:07 PM
Has anyone ever wondered why an order for parts placed at 6AM isn't shipped until the following day when orders placed by 3PM are supposed to be shipped same day?
Has anyone ever wondered why when core parts are required that yours wasn't good enough so you pay $200 for a horn button?
Has anyone ever wondered why a simple question has to be asked on an English LR forum to get an answer when you know people have the answers on this side of the pond?
Has anyone ever wondered why some people want something for nothing?
Just a few questions,
Jim

jp-
05-02-2008, 05:15 PM
I'm no psychologist, but what's the trouble Jim?

Momo
05-02-2008, 07:21 PM
Jim, maybe you aren't talking to the right people...

autoguy
05-02-2008, 11:04 PM
maybe he was hoping his parts would get there by the weekend and they did not even thought it only takes 4 days in shipping and they where ordered on tuesday before 3 pm :) i have had that happen before :mad:

greenmeanie
05-03-2008, 12:26 AM
I feel an answer coming that is a combination of Adam Smith and Doctor Who. Your Land Rover is a time capsule that costs a lot of money in this modern world. The world is getting smaller, times are getting faster and geography matters less. Information is power and Murphy's law says that the part needed most will never arrive on time.

Jim-ME
05-03-2008, 05:14 AM
Something else broke that I hadn't planned on or even saw coming. The one part that I had counted on arriving yesterday to fix the problem never made it. I'm still trying to figure out if I can make one tub out of the two I have or if I should scrap both of them and keep looking. As far as cost goes does anyone want to guess what I had to pay for 2 bottles of touch up paint for my wife's new Prius?
Today will be a better day. I'm getting up off the couch now. :)
Jim