PDA

View Full Version : it ain't a series but...

scott
05-03-2008, 12:53 PM
the one on the left ain't as smoth riding as my iia swb but it'll do until i get home

gambrinus
05-03-2008, 12:57 PM
NICE!

I don't think I'd want to have to pay to put fuel in it though.

I know that's one of the new rigs that has the improved protection... care to share more about it?

RW

scott
05-03-2008, 01:03 PM
NICE!

I don't think I'd want to have to pay to put fuel in it though.

I know that's one of the new rigs that has the improved protection... care to share more about it?

RW

they're called MRAPs. this an ambulance config. they've been hit by 500 lbs IED with all occupants walking away from it. i'm not sure about the mpg rating but with the commute here being what it is ya gotta give up economy for security

gambrinus
05-03-2008, 01:22 PM
i'm not sure about the mpg rating but with the commute here being what it is ya gotta give up economy for security

Quote of the day!!

Thanks for your service and be safe.

RW

scott
05-03-2008, 01:30 PM
being here is a blast...pun intended...my only complaints are no beer and my crew whining about me whining about not have my truck. the iraqi army has some defender ambulances but it's just not the same as me and badvibes cruis'n new mexico in a pair of beat up '64 iia's

msggunny
05-03-2008, 03:30 PM
Nice,

Keep safe, hopefully i wont see you when we go out with the 26th MEU in Aug.

Not that i dont want to meet you, but i would rather go to Afganistan or somewhere other than Iraq.

badvibes
05-04-2008, 03:05 AM
being here is a blast...pun intended...my only complaints are no beer and my crew whining about me whining about not have my truck. the iraqi army has some defender ambulances but it's just not the same as me and badvibes cruis'n new mexico in a pair of beat up '64 iia's
Sounds like your crew and I would have something in common. Just get back here so we can go chase elk in Sept. And quit bein' a whiner!

J