View Full Version : 1988 Range Rover

Mr. Ivan P. Markovitch
05-06-2008, 04:07 PM
1988 Range Rover Auto, V8, 4X4 All Power Options Sunroof
Winch/Bumper Nice Red, needs some work, $2000.00 or Best Offer
Please Call (610) 767-1003 .

BleedGreen
07-30-2008, 10:44 AM
I have a Savannah beige 88' and had crossed my mind to sell it (actually the wifes idea) but had read an earlier post where someone was only offered $200 yikes! mines a california car no sags no rust lots of maint done but was wondering if you had the same kind of offers she had.
btw mine needs an ARB :) I'm down to two now and would only get rid of the RRC if I could find a good 109 PU (er, so I thought - we'll see) Just curious how this crappy economy is going to treat me I guess, but if it comes down to "me or the Rovers" I think I'll buy an eX-MoD 109 w/ canvas back and camo . . .

cookingwithfat
08-01-2008, 10:02 AM
Well, I got offered $200 for a 92 RRC that needs some cam work, but has a new engine in it. Yea, it has it's issues, but the junk yard will give me $200 for the thing as scrap! I decided to hold on to it and fix the problem in the fall after my honeymoon and wedding have been paid for. Just with my recent experience in trying to sell a RRC I would suggest not doing so at this point in time. Heck, I couldn't even unload a full legnth Rover's North roof rack for a RRC that is like new with tyre mount and rear work lamp
for $500 OBO... that thing is $1800 new. Luckily I got the money I needed, so I don't need to sell.