X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • bearcrawl
    Low Range
    • May 2008

Does anyone know where this truck is?

I believe it must be a Timm Cooper build. At one point I was associated with a former owner. This truck is the reason I searched for a series for about 2 years. Amazing
    Nor-Cal
    67' 88"
  • leafsprung
    Overdrive
    • Nov 2006

I think its in tx

Comment

• NC Rover
      2nd Gear
      • Dec 2007

By the looks of the plate, maybe California?

I've been trying to get an idea for a roll bar as I currently do not have the top on and if it rolled, I would be screwed. I'm battling with the idea of a rollbar since rovers are not accustomed to having one. But this one doesn't look to invasive. Very cool rig.
      1971 Series IIa Hybrid: 2.5L MILSPEC 5-Main Bearing Engine|Turner Engineering Performance Head w/ oversized hardened steel valves & phase shift/increased lift cam|LT77 Tranny/LT230 Transfer Case|11mm Ignition Wires/Super Coil|Jacobs Ignition/Petronix Ignitor|D90 Axles|Galvy Frame|Old Man Emu Coils|Cust Rear/Side Fuel Tanks|Cust Drive Shafts|

Comment

• O'Brien
        1st Gear
        • Oct 2007

that is a Timm Cooper build, and it's completely custom. If you look at the photo, you can see that it's been stretched, as there's an added section just aft of the doors. if i remember correctly from talking to Timm a little over a week ago at his shop, the entire thing has a cage under the body panels, even under the wings etc. it's a pretty amazing custom build. IIRC it's been stretched to 100 inches.
        Matt
        '66 88 GM powered
        '89 SWB RRC (sold)
        '67 109 NADA 6cyl. Station Wagon #2 (sold)

Comment

Working...