PDA

View Full Version : 1997 Defender 90 Need To Sell ASAP

Vedder
06-28-2008, 04:38 PM
Motivated Seller. Make an offer. Asking $27,900 OBO
Up for sale is my NAS 1997 Land Rover Defender 90. Vehicle is in great condition. I do not know of one mechanical problem with the Defender. I just took it on a 2,000 mile trip and everything ran great. Before I went on my trip I had the vehicle inspected by a mechanic. Here is what they had me fix: New front brakes and rotors, new valve cover gaskets, new tail pipe and a fresh charge of R134a on the A/C unit. I had all those things taken care of and trip went smooth other then the horrible gas mileage(15mpg). Vehicle is in perfect mechanical shape and very good exterior shape. Vehicle has no major dings or dents. A couple scuffs here and there normal for its age but nothing bad or in anyway abnormal. Paint is good, glossy no fade. Bulkhead/under feet area has no rust. Rear crossmember looks good. Sunroof does not leak and the ceiling is not falling down around the sunroof. Odometer displays well and does not flicker and is not half going out like some D-90's I have seen. Tires are in good shape. No dents on hood or roof, no accidents. Basically a 2 owner vehicle. Vehicle has roof rack, winch accepting bumper, skid plate, oil pan plate, transmission plate and differential plate. 1st owner did some light trails and camping, vehicle hasnt been off the pavement in 4 years. Used as daily driver and very dependable. I have tons of photo's of all of the truck(inside, outisde, underneath etc) upon request. Please contact me for additional photo's. Vehicle has had oil changed regularly, does not use oil. Vehicle has had its 60,000 mile major land rover dealership fluid change etc.(have documents for all this work listed above). Vehicle is available to be inspected or driven at anytime upon request. Vehicle has passed State inspection until May of 2009. If there is a photo that you want to see that I didn't take, let me know and I will get the picture taken.
This is a NO Reserve Auction as I need to sell the truck for financial reasons.
Please check my 100% positive feedback on 109 transactions and bid with confidence.
Mechanical issues: 0
Exterior issues: Back door under handle has a little bit of bumps like back door is corroding in one spot about the size of your thumb, spare tire has a flat at the moment.
Interior issues: Front seats have a couple tears on them

angelvalles
07-02-2008, 04:07 PM
milage? thanks

Vedder
07-02-2008, 05:01 PM
Sorry,
Everything runin strong.
I have tons of photo's I can email.
Need to Sell. Will consider any offer.

msggunny
07-03-2008, 06:05 AM
Might want to let people know where it is located too.

Any offer huh? How about $30.00?

Juuust kidding.

dunerunner
07-04-2008, 12:41 AM
Just wondering why you had to pump a can of 134A into the AC? Is it leaking?

Vedder
07-09-2008, 10:29 AM
$30 a bit low :)

The A/C hadn't been ran for some time. I had the system charged. They also put the dye in to check for leaks. I took it back a month later and had them run it under their special light and no leaks. Still Cold. I think it was just lack of use for several years.

I believe the truck is sold now. Waiting for deposit.

roverp5
07-22-2008, 06:14 PM
If so, what did you get?

Thanks.

Vedder
07-28-2008, 02:25 PM
Sold