PDA

View Full Version : I'm not sure I should be proud of this.

greenmeanie
07-11-2008, 04:46 PM
Well it's official - I've made it as a Land Rover owner. You can see the oil stain in my driveway from space!

Checking out the monsoon weather in my area I hada look at the satelite images to see what was in my driveway that day. No trucks but oh boy is that oil stain getting big. I wonder if the oil company will come round for experimental drilling soon.

Cheers
Gregor

4flattires
07-11-2008, 06:14 PM
Google earth shows that I forgot to weedwack around my 88 for picture day.

:nono:

Jeff

jp-
07-12-2008, 10:48 PM
Google earth shows....

Wait...where is my Series?

OMG...Someone has stolen my truck!

autoguy
07-12-2008, 11:08 PM
the oil stain is just a sign that an old land rover lives there :) i have a big stain under mine, i changed the oil and got a fair bit on the driveway, plus the t-case leaks too :)

thixon
07-13-2008, 09:23 PM
Checking out the monsoon weather in my area I hada look at the satelite images to see what was in my driveway that day. No trucks but oh boy is that oil stain getting big. I wonder if the oil company will come round for experimental drilling soon.

Cheers
Gregor

Nice! I love it. Post a screen shot. I'll be in the same boat once mines running.

Momo
07-14-2008, 01:12 AM
At least you know there's some oil in it:D

Paul Rossmann
07-14-2008, 07:19 AM
Ha! I just jack hammered my drive up and replaced it wih a gravel drive (different location). Much easier than tracking down an oil leak on an 88!