PDA

View Full Version : 99 DII 90,000 miles

JimKellyfan
07-13-2008, 06:50 AM
Looking for a way to get some money for now. My next Rover I will buy will be a County LWB after getting my wife her convertible she wants. The KBB on this Rover is 7330 of which someone wanting to give me in the range of 6500 cash would be fine. The only needs on this Rover is to diagnose inoperative cruise control and CD player jam up. No leaks and much money and time put into this vehicle and of course no rust. If you pay the gas bill, I can deliver. Nothing but the best parts used from Rovers North, the Greenville, SC dealer and some from AB. This Rover I would rate good, but borderline excellent with aforementioned CD and Cruise yet to be diagnosed and repaired. I will be extremely saddened if I do sell this vehicle. So buy it great, or don't buy it, even better. Like I said, just looking for cash for now. The KBB was obtained the day of this post. This vehicle is in Rock Hill, SC 20 minutes south of Charlotte. I can take more pictures and also have more pictures as well. Too, I can get into more detail of all the maintenance and work I have done upon request and with receipts.
contact JimKellyfan@hotmail.com
Condition Value Excellent
$7,925
Good
$7,330
Fair
$6,555

JimKellyfan
09-30-2008, 03:28 PM
The vehicle is still for sale. I drive the Disco II, at least every other week and keep well maintained. The vehicle would fall under the Good to Excellent range. Being a southern vehicle near Charlotte, there is no rust. I have put some more parts on it from Rovers North.
The KBB values dropped, so did my asking price.
KBB values are now at:
Excellent
$6,470
Good
$5,950
Fair
$5,280

So, all reasonable offers will be honored.
Let me know, Thanks.