X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • drsus
    Low Range
    • Aug 2008

1972 fully restored series

hi guys, im helping my friend sell his Series.

heres a link of pictures

I dont know much about these trucks. i own a '98 Disco that use for overlanding and dont know much outside of that.
    He's selling it, but only if he feels he gets a fair price. We've seen some on Ebay for high ****s and low 20s that in our opinion dont compare to this one but we really have no clue what this truck can fetch, so its hard to ask a price. He figures let people make offers and see if any make him want to sell it.
    Last edited by drsus; 08-25-2008, 09:19 PM.
  • phoenix37
    Low Range
    • Aug 2008

If this is owned by the guy that was restoring an old boat at Windward then Im familiar with the truck and its very nice. I own several rovers and was restoring my boat at the same time. He will probably fetch high 20's for it. Go to www.d-90.com this truck was actually discussed in the misc. category of the forum. I posted your link there. You may also want to go to Chequered Flag on Lincoln. They may buy it or sell it on consignment.

Comment

• drsus
      Low Range
      • Aug 2008

yeah thats Thomas, he did just finish restoring an nice boat... he loves restoring boy! he just finished a gorgeous Austin Healy.

Ill post on d90, thanks for tip.

Comment

Working...