PDA

View Full Version : '95 Defender 90 Soft Top, Con. Green

Bozman
08-27-2008, 05:42 AM
FOR SALE: 1995 Defender 90 Soft Top, Coniston Green with just over 92,500 miles. Very little amount of rust (really only on the rear cross member around the bumper area. Bumper and sidesteps are solid tho'.

I bought the Defender about 3 years ago from a guy in Florida, then it lived in Virginia for 3 years, now it is in Vermont. I have another Defender, a station wagon that I am keeping.

Runs nice, lots of power, rides smooth. Body is in great shape, 2 small dents to speak of. One from a small limb on the driver side wing, the other is on the passenger door from a knee while someone was standing on the side steps. Overall, the truck is in good shape, not great shape. It has 92,000 miles, remember. I would rate it in the "slightly above average for a '95 Defender 90 condition" category.

Mostly stock except for a stereo and speaker upgrade and a 3 year-old Badger Half-cab setup (in great shape). New parts in the past 3 years: water pump, exhaust, alternator. I have receipts for around $2k in updates.

Included in the sale is the original air conditioning system which was removed 2 years ago for more knee room (minus compressor and engine mounting brackets)

There is NO rear bench seat, spare tire carrier (spare is in the back under the tonneau cover), or third brake light.

Detailed pics available on request. Located in southern Vermont, but I will gladly help with delivery/shipping for reimbursement of the costs involved (gas, airfare etc)

Asking $22,500.

Thanks,
Greg

Bozman
09-13-2008, 04:21 PM
SOLD.

Thanks RN!