PDA

View Full Version : I need a inner wing for an early IIA, anyone have one?

thixon
09-06-2008, 08:16 PM
I need the inner/front wing for an early IIA (the kind with inboard headlights). Passenger side on a left hand drive is the side I need.

Unfortunately, the original is just too banged up, cracked, wrinkled, and just plain corroded to fix. Or at least it exceeds my tolerance for self abuse. I already have a replacement outer wing for that side, I just need the inner/front section.

If anybody has one in good shape they want to sell, or if anyone knows of someone parting out a IIA, let me know.

Thanks,

daveb
09-08-2008, 02:17 PM
I have the inner and top but no front. perfect condition original to my 1960SII.

make me an offer. should ship ok.

EDIT: Nevermind mine is the US driver's side. Sorry.

I need the inner/front wing for an early IIA (the kind with inboard headlights). Passenger side on a left hand drive is the side I need.

Unfortunately, the original is just too banged up, cracked, wrinkled, and just plain corroded to fix. Or at least it exceeds my tolerance for self abuse. I already have a replacement outer wing for that side, I just need the inner/front section.

If anybody has one in good shape they want to sell, or if anyone knows of someone parting out a IIA, let me know.

Thanks,

thixon
09-09-2008, 07:37 AM
I have the inner and top but no front. perfect condition original to my 1960SII.

make me an offer. should ship ok.

EDIT: Nevermind mine is the US driver's side. Sorry.

Thanks anyway Dave!

Eric W S
09-09-2008, 11:45 AM
Thanks anyway Dave!

PM me. I will have wings shortly and have a decent one on the truck now. It's not perfect, but overall it is in good shape.

EwS