PDA

View Full Version : 1997 Defender S/T

davin
11-03-2008, 09:33 PM
I need some more space and practicality in my life, so I am selling my 1997 D90 soft top in British racing green. The truck currently has 71k miles and is my daily driver. The truck is located in Bozeman, Montana. The VIN is SALDX2247VA109659. I have owned it for over 3.5 years, but has been in my family since 2000 when it had 20k miles. This Defender is in good condition and has been well maintained.

Modifications include: ARB locking differentials (f+r) w/ GBR 3.9 gears (15k miles)
Rovertracks rear half shafts and front half shafts/Longfield CVs (15k miles)
OME springs w/ Bilstein shocks
255/85R16 BFG Mud Terrains on black LR NATO steel wheels (15k miles)
Safari Gard bumper w/ skid plate, Superwinch Husky 10k winch, 3 Hella 4k lights
Safari Gard rocksliders and diff guards
Rovertracks tie rod and drag link
Badger II top in “Porsche Anthracite” with gutter kit (1.5 years old)
Tan Badger half-cab, drop curtain and tonneau cover also included
Magniflow muffler (very subtle, don’t notice at highway speed)
Backup light, CB radio, Hella headlights, VDO tach, fuel and temp gauges, QuickAir 2

Also included: stock bumper, door sills, panel for dash where CB currently resides, workshop manuals on CD, winch kit, air hose, owners manual, 2 sets of keys, and random spare parts
Truck has A/C and stock stereo with 6-disc changer

Optional items: stock wheels w/ or w/out 255/85R16 Cooper S/T tires studded and siped (only 5k miles), 2 pairs of RUD tire chains

Additional pictures are available here: http://www.pbase.com/deschwab/d90

I tried to take pictures of the truck’s imperfections, such as corrosion on passenger door rear corner and below right rear tail lights, door dings and scratches, and wear on interior panels. If you are truly interested, I will provide you with my OCD list of nit-pick items.

Recently replaced items include intake gasket; valve cover gaskets; headlight switch; rebuilt transmission cooler lines; and panhard rod, radius and trailing arm bushings. Brake pads and rotors (f+r) were replaced 15k miles ago.

I have a copy of the clean CarFax that I can email if you are interested. The title is clean, clear and in hand. I’m willing to deliver it pretty much anywhere if my expenses are covered or I will help to arranging shipping.

Asking $28,500 or best offer.

Please email with any questions: schwabde1@gmail.com

Thanks for looking,
David