PDA

View Full Version : LaSalle Trim - Shipping & Install

crankin
11-24-2008, 09:55 AM
Has anyone ordered from LaSalle and had it shipped to the states? How much was the shipping? I sent the guys an email and never heard back from them...

Also, I would love to see what the final product looked like installed. Has anyone got the side trim installed, too?

Thanks.

CliftonRover
11-24-2008, 10:43 PM
I have the headliner and rear side panels in my 109 sw. shipping was expensive the total for the panels and shipping was 1200 I think.

Jim-ME
11-25-2008, 04:26 AM
I got 2 door liners for my 88. $265 shipped but the other options started at $100 more. Very happy with them.
Jim

Leslie
11-25-2008, 11:30 AM
I've got the two door panels, and the headliner; to deal w/ shipping, I got in on a group order, where a bunch of us got it all shipped to one fella's place, then he would deliver it to each of us as he traveled for work. (I also have the sides too, aquired through a different route... but they're not installed.)

I don't think I've got any photos yet, as I've still not cut my front-vent holes (I got it up there to measure for trimming for the trop-top vents, and never took it back out).

One thing I've noticed, all of the headliners I've seen start to look 'grimy', it just accumulates gradue into the texture of it.

I'd consider Badger, FWIW.... ( http://www.badgercoachworks.com/index_files/Page1619.htm ) Dummy me, I pulled out my old headliner and chucked the bits, I didn't think about keeping them... if I had, I could have gotten Chris' headliner kit and rebuilt mine. Since I didn't keep mine, I was better off going w/ the LaSalle, but, there are other options out there.

crankin
11-25-2008, 03:28 PM
Thanks guys...
Leslie...I am glad that you mentioned the "grimy" part. That certainly is something to take into consideration.

greenmeanie
11-25-2008, 05:38 PM
I have the LaSalle top in my SWB. I agree with the grimy part especially as I carry my mountain bike in the back. As it is a fiberglass panel I just wiped it down to get rid of the easy stuff and then rattle canned it with flat white paint from Ace.

Everything looked very pretty until I put my dirty great bike back there again.

Bertha
11-28-2008, 02:56 PM
I thought there was a company that was selling there products stateside?

Leslie
11-28-2008, 07:56 PM
Not of which I'm currently aware. There used to be, Thatched Roof Garage, but David's gone back to construction, moved away from Tennessee.