PDA

View Full Version : Series I 107" pickup for sale

roverjohn
11-27-2008, 06:34 PM
I really hate to let it go and I hate that this is my first post but..... I'm selling my beloved 1956 Series I 107" pickup.

I have owned this truck for 10 years and it came from the high desert of Chihuahua, Mexico. I drove it about 200 miles while in college and while I was restoring a IIA 88". The 88" has been gone a long time and I always held on to the 107" thinking that I would restore it. It has been sitting in my Mom's garage for about 8 years and I have not touched it. Time to pass it on.

Truck was running 8 years ago but has been sitting in a garage. It has been sitting on jack stands. Motor is not frozen (I cranked it over a couple of times a year) and I honestly believe it could be running in a few hours. Frame is in excellent shape. Surface rust just below the windshield frame. Could easily be removed with a wire wheel. Front fenders are dented, everything else is pretty straight.

Located in Tulsa, Oklahoma and will have to be trailered away. I do not live in Tulsa any longer and am only home visiting family. I have taken a lot of pictures of the Rover in the garage while visiting and can get more. I am leaving for Colorado on Sunday.

Please PM me with an email address if you want photos.
Clear Oklahoma title.
Asking $5300

BIEKE
11-27-2008, 08:14 PM
photos please.... to rodoariel@gmail.com

roverjohn
11-28-2008, 04:11 PM
photos please.... to rodoariel@gmail.com

Photos sent.

roverjohn
12-02-2008, 11:02 PM
Considered Sold.