PDA

View Full Version : 1971 Series IIA/III 109 5 door rhd

Breilstyle
12-04-2008, 11:19 AM
Hi I am selling a 1971 Series III 109 5door rhd project... the truck was running when I disassembled it.. It has a 110 Defender front end and all the body is in great shape, the truck has only been in the country for a couple of years and has no rust... the rear frame member does have a small amount of rust and it can be replaced or fixed easily... I also have a nice looking low mileage 2.5 diesel motor that I may concider selling, I WOULD LIKE TO SELL THIS TRUCK TO A LAND ROVER OWNER AND TO SOMEONE WHO KNOWS WHAT IT IS!! AND THAT IS WHY I HAVE LISTED IT HERE, IT IS A GREAT PROJECT AND IT IS ALL HERE FOR THE RIGHT OWNER!! I am having trouble loading the photos to size.. so untill I can do that you can email or contact me for more info.. but PLEASE serious inquiries only!!!! I will also concider land rover trades or partial trades!! I HAVE OVER $5,000 INTO THE PROJECT not including the 2.5 Diesel motor....
248-756-3505..
IF YOUR LOOKING FOR A NICE 109/110 PROJECT HERE IT IS!!!
THIS TRUCK IS READY FOR SANDBLASTING AND PAINT!!
I HAVE NEW REAR DOORS, AND NEW DOOR PILLARS WITH SEAT BELT MOUNTS..
11 OF THE SEATS..
THIS TRUCK HAS THE TROPICAL TOP!!! UNDAMAGED!!
THE TRANS HAS A FACTORY REBUILD TAG FROM SOULHILL ENGLAND!!
THE FRONT END BODY CLIP IS THE DEFENDER 110..
I ALSO HAVE 5 TIRES AND RIMS..
REAR SPARE TIRE MOUNT..
REAR STEP AND RECOVERY MOUNT..
THE REAR DRUMS ARE NEW..
ALL GLASS IS UNBROKEN!!!
THE BULKHEAD IS SOLID, REMOVED AND READY FOR SAND AND PAINT!!!
11 LEAF FRONT SPRINGS..
FRAME IS MILITARY 109..WITH AUX FUEL MOUNTS AND TWO POINT FRONT SPRING SHACKLE MOUNTS!!
THIS TRUCK IS DISASSMBLED AND READY FOR RESTORATION!!!!
WE CAN MOUNT THE AXELS ON SO IT CAN BE HAULED UP ON A TRAILER..
IF YOU KNOW WHAT YOUR LOOKING FOR YOU WILL KNOW THIS IS A GREAT FIND!!!!!!!!