PDA

View Full Version : 1967 11a 109 "restore project" $1500

TCapelle
12-08-2008, 08:24 PM
I recently purchased a 1967 11a 109 3 door.

I have harvested the carawagon top and plan to harvest the carawagon tub.

What is left will either be my parts to use for a future hybrid project or if anyone is interested could be a good parts/restore project.

The engine started and ran when I went down to buy it. The brakes would need work, the clutch (anything hydraulic) truck has been sitting for a few years. The frame is rusty, the floor boards rusty, the bottom of the bulkhead has some rust the top seems pretty decent. The door open and shut pretty straight and one is totaly rust free, the other a little rust on the bottom.

So if anyone is looking for a series 11a rolling chasis with the 2.25 running engine minus the top and tub let me know....

If you want parts also let me know....

email me for pics- site will not upload
timcapelle@comcast.net
Thx-Tim

rivertonrovers
12-10-2008, 09:58 AM
I sure could use a good LF fender.\

Bill Riter
Riverton Rovers

luckyjoe
12-11-2008, 10:44 AM
PM sent.

TCapelle
02-03-2009, 10:13 PM
Update on the parts or rig

Parts prices-

Front fenders= $350 set
Doors- $250 set
Running engine- $600
Hood- $200
109 van hardtop-$400

I also have a 109 safari top- $800

Open to offers???

lrover109
03-18-2009, 05:15 PM
where are you located?

TCapelle
03-19-2009, 03:28 PM
Hello- I live in St paul MN and currently that is where the truck is.

I sold the engine an some other parts.

At the end of the month I plan to tug the truck to Wisconsin to my cabin for eventual barn storage....

Please let me know if you are interested in any parts, etc....

Thx,
Tim

lrover109
03-24-2009, 12:51 AM
I am in OR and was looking at the safari roof... guess I will have to wait as freight would be a killer

TCapelle
04-16-2009, 08:46 AM
I recently purchased a 1967 11a 109 3 door.

I have harvested the carawagon top and plan to harvest the carawagon tub.

What is left will either be my parts to use for a future hybrid project or if anyone is interested could be a good parts/restore project.

The engine started and ran when I went down to buy it. The brakes would need work, the clutch (anything hydraulic) truck has been sitting for a few years. The frame is rusty, the floor boards rusty, the bottom of the bulkhead has some rust the top seems pretty decent. The door open and shut pretty straight and one is totaly rust free, the other a little rust on the bottom.

So if anyone is looking for a series 11a rolling chasis with the 2.25 running engine minus the top and tub let me know....

If you want parts also let me know....

email me for pics- site will not upload
timcapelle@comcast.net
Thx-Tim

Quick update on the parts- Fenders and motor are sold
Greenmeanie- If you are out there I tried to reply to your pm buty your inbox is to full to let you know about the fender....