PDA

View Full Version : 1963 SIIA 88 2 year old restoration with nice upgrades - SOLD

rivertonrovers
02-05-2009, 06:31 PM
1963 SIIA 88 2 year old restoration with nice upgrades but..
I rebuilt this truck a little under 2 years ago for a customer. This is the list (what I can remember it was 2 years ago) I stripped it down to repaint inside and out. All new weatherstripping, new front and rear door seals, New window channels front and rear. New windshields, the inside of the roof was coated with a light coat of rhino lining, as was the inside of the rear tub. New front and rear park lamp assemblies. New front and rear turn lamp assemblies. New rear folding bench seats. The fronts are buckets with seat covers. New front and rear door panels. All the capping and windshield frame was coated with an industrial cold galvanizing compound, its not quite as good as the hot dip but lasts quite well and is very durable. It has new brakes all the way around. This includes front and rear shoes, wheel cylinders front and rear, and a new master cylinder. New parabolic springs front and rear. New shocks front and rear. The engine is fresh. It has a series 3 starter with a small push button next to the key to start. It has an early Kodiak heater. I am sure there was more but that is all that's coming to me at the moment. I have pics of the full rebuild process and current pics here. http://picasaweb.google.com/rivertonrovers/RedAndWhite88# Now for the bad and why its so cheap, the transmission sprung a leak and it now needs a rebuild. I don't have time to do it right now so I will sell it cheap. I do have a spare transmission that will fit, I am just too backed up at the moment to get it in the shop. So I will make someone a deal if they don't mind doing a rebuild job. Or we could work some sort of deal out on another transmission. \

Bill Riter
307-856-4022
307-851-6846

rivertonrovers
03-09-2009, 11:49 AM
Sold, I am having trouble figuring out how to delete....

TSR53
03-09-2009, 12:07 PM
I changed the title to reflect sold status.