PDA

View Full Version : Seat Install

usadventureracing
02-08-2009, 05:53 PM
I bought seats from RN and the metal frames (from another source) and was wondering how to install. Specifically the middle seat, is there a frame for this one or does it just sit in between the 2 outers and how do you mount the back rests on the frames, there looks to be no pre-drilled holes and do the seat bottoms just sit in the frames. Thanks

Drain Rovers2
02-08-2009, 06:28 PM
The backs go into the upward mounts w/ the holes and then they lean on the tub. I just went out and looked @ my seatbox and there should be a double track(the 2 inner ones) that it should go into.

scott
02-08-2009, 08:03 PM
when i first got mine it had no middle seat. drivers seat was mounted on slides and the passenger seat did not have the double bracket for the seat backs. i shopped around and found one. move the passengers single inner one over next to the driver's put the double between the mid and passenger. all of my seat bottoms just sit on the seat box. only the backs are "mounted" and it's just with flat washers and little cotter pins

usadventureracing
02-09-2009, 06:08 PM
Thank you.....but I do not have a middle seat or the hardware.....does anyone know where I can get it? Thanks again

scott
02-10-2009, 12:32 AM
i got mine from ebay. if our host doesn't have 'em try george at rovers down south