X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • KelseyM
    Low Range
    • Oct 2007

1989 RRC for sale

I dont know what I was thinking trying to sell my truck for 1800..that was foolish of me. My father says that I need to part with the truck and since its his property its sitting on I don't have much of a choice. $600.00 come take it. Need her gone soon though truck is located on Long Island

The time has come to part with my Rover. I love the truck more than anything but can't afford keeping up with her anymore. Truck was bought from dealer from my father in 89. When I was around 12 he got a new car, but since I wanted her so bad we kept it in my backyard for about 3 years until I got my license. Body is not that great, the truck has close to 200k.
    The good:
    BRAND NEW Road Venture tires on her (less than 5000 miles)
    Aluminum upper tailgate
    Front brush guard is 2 years old
    T case and tranny shift great (Front seal on tranny was done about 3 years ago)
    Back seats are MINT
    Replaced heater core 2 years ago
    New tie rods/steering damper/swivels were reset/control arm bushings replaced
    Rear door sills are fine, no rust
    Front floor board on driver side has rust

BAD:
    Brake line is leaking
    Doesn't run at operating temp (Needs a radiator and water pump but I have a radiator that comes with the truck)

Im sure theres more info that I cant think of right now, I will post pictures by Sunday. This truck is great for a trail rig, or restoration. Truck is located on Long Island, pick up only

Asking $1800.00
    Last edited by KelseyM; 04-19-2009, 11:23 PM.
    Kelsey M
    1989 Range Rover Classic
    1971 Series 2A 88"
  • paddyb
    Low Range
    • Feb 2009

is rover still for sale???

is range rover still for sale???? what color is it?? does it have a 3.9 or a 3.5 liter engie?? please email me brittinghammechanical@yahoo.com
    thanks patrick

Comment

• KelseyM
      Low Range
      • Oct 2007

Need this truck gone make me an offer
      Kelsey M
      1989 Range Rover Classic
      1971 Series 2A 88"

Comment

• Joey4420
        1st Gear
        • Feb 2009

If I were closer or there was a cheap way to ship, I would buy it... but sadly shipping costs would not make it worth the effort...
        Joey
        97 Disco
        10 MCCSm
        Custom Rover Accessories
        Home of the D2 horn buttons

Comment

• Rusty77
          Low Range
          • Dec 2007

PM sent

Comment

Working...