PDA

View Full Version : 1989 RRC for sale

KelseyM
03-17-2009, 10:48 AM
I dont know what I was thinking trying to sell my truck for 1800..that was foolish of me. My father says that I need to part with the truck and since its his property its sitting on I don't have much of a choice. $600.00 come take it. Need her gone soon though truck is located on Long Island

The time has come to part with my Rover. I love the truck more than anything but can't afford keeping up with her anymore. Truck was bought from dealer from my father in 89. When I was around 12 he got a new car, but since I wanted her so bad we kept it in my backyard for about 3 years until I got my license. Body is not that great, the truck has close to 200k.
The good:
BRAND NEW Road Venture tires on her (less than 5000 miles)
Aluminum upper tailgate
Front brush guard is 2 years old
T case and tranny shift great (Front seal on tranny was done about 3 years ago)
Back seats are MINT
Replaced heater core 2 years ago
New tie rods/steering damper/swivels were reset/control arm bushings replaced
Rear door sills are fine, no rust
Front floor board on driver side has rust

BAD:
Brake line is leaking
Doesn't run at operating temp (Needs a radiator and water pump but I have a radiator that comes with the truck)

Im sure theres more info that I cant think of right now, I will post pictures by Sunday. This truck is great for a trail rig, or restoration. Truck is located on Long Island, pick up only

Asking $1800.00

paddyb
08-19-2009, 08:17 PM
is range rover still for sale???? what color is it?? does it have a 3.9 or a 3.5 liter engie?? please email me brittinghammechanical@yahoo.com
thanks patrick

KelseyM
09-11-2009, 12:54 PM
Need this truck gone make me an offer

Joey4420
09-11-2009, 01:49 PM
If I were closer or there was a cheap way to ship, I would buy it... but sadly shipping costs would not make it worth the effort... :(

Rusty77
11-06-2009, 02:24 PM
PM sent