PDA

View Full Version : Tires

BGGB
03-30-2009, 11:03 PM
i saw on campus today a older toyata with a set of tires called land rover radial d/t. i've tried to search for them but can't find them. has anyone out there ever seen them before or have any experience running them. BTW they weren't dunlap radial rovers

Rineheitzgabot
03-31-2009, 11:32 AM
i saw on campus today a older toyata with a set of tires called land rover radial d/t. i've tried to search for them but can't find them. has anyone out there ever seen them before or have any experience running them. BTW they weren't dunlap radial rovers

Saw one at www.Bayourovers.com (http://www.Bayourovers.com). I can't post the link because I am at work and the network-nazi has blocked out this site; therefore, I cannot find the exact path to the picture, but it is definitely there.

-Gary

Blueboy
03-31-2009, 09:14 PM
i've tried to search for them but can't find them

just out of curiosity, why the interest??

i.e. there are many, much more known mfgs of tires that are available for use out there.

Jaime

LaneRover
03-31-2009, 11:10 PM
I believe it has something to do with their name. It would be kind of neat to have a Land Rover with Land Rover tires.

Brent

BGGB
04-01-2009, 09:40 AM
exactly, no doubt i'm happy with the tires that i have now, in fact i on'y got the rover back on the road in jan. but i actually liked the look of these tires, they were kinda a more aggressive BFG allterrian. but i was hopeing to find a site or someone whos had experince with them to see if the land rover tire is as good as the land rover vehicle:D