PDA

View Full Version : 1966 109 SW

skidlid
04-16-2009, 11:30 PM
I have my 109 station wagon project for sale. I have finished the drivetrain and the bulkhead. The interior panels are painted. The rear body tub, and roof is in primer. I have put power dual system brakes with new cupril nickel brake lines. The wiring system has been replaced with a new replica of the original. The motor has been fully rebuilt with a 2.5 liter cam for some extra power, .040 pistons, all bearings are standard size, I installed a Pertronix elec. ignition, new exhaust valves for unleaded fuel. I have about a full pickup worth of extra parts to go with as well. There is a extra Series 3 tranny and transfer case. A diesel head and injection pump, a military oil cooler with 8 blade fan. A extra tropical roof skin. Restroed vents for the safari roof as well as the originals. New expedition leaf springs from British Northwest Land Rover Company. The bulkhead was sandblasted and primed in DP40. The frame was finished in POR-15 it is solid as a rock no rust or rot anywhere. I installed a new rear crossmember, it had been hit by something in the drivers corner. I even have enough paint to finish the entire project with a fair amount left over. I have started it in Dark Bronze green. It is PPG Concept single stage. It hasn't been licensed since 1979 so I dont think there many actual miles on it. It just sat for so long the engine was stuck solid. I am asking 6500. I have over 8000 in reciepts not counting cash paid for other parts. I'm located in western washington. I can email pictures if you want. I dont have the time to finish I have to concentrate on my business to much right now. If you are looking for a easy to finish project this would be excellent.
Sam 206-510-7104
sam@pugetsoundsoils.com