PDA

View Full Version : Door Seals

Alk-3
04-25-2009, 09:45 PM
Has anyone used the door seal kit from our hosts?
I have some door seals on my truck at the moment that require me to slam the door very hard to get them to latch, usually requiring two or three attempts.
I'm looking for a set that will work well, or is this normal for all door seals made for these trucks? any modifications i can do to make them work more like they should?

Jeff Aronson
04-26-2009, 06:30 AM
I have the doors seals purchased from Rovers North on my vehicle. Initially the door seals did have a similar issue but that eased off with time. I also know that many owners - like myself - have adjusted the doors based on rotted or non existent seals, so they will not line up properly when new seals are put on the car.

Jeff

Eric W S
04-26-2009, 07:45 AM
Has anyone used the door seal kit from our hosts?
I have some door seals on my truck at the moment that require me to slam the door very hard to get them to latch, usually requiring two or three attempts.
I'm looking for a set that will work well, or is this normal for all door seals made for these trucks? any modifications i can do to make them work more like they should?

I'd be careful about slamming the doors. PO did that on my truck. Results were cracks in the bulkhead!