X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • willyswagon
    Low Range
    • Jan 2009

looking for a 109 series parts vehicale

I am looking for a very cheep very junky 109 to use as a platform to build myself a truck out of. The series does not matter. The condition does not matter. And the parts missing do not matter. I have a lot of parts and will find whatever may still be missing. I need a clear title and a platform. I am located in NJ about 60 min from NYC on the PA border. I would like to keep it as close as possable. I have a rollback so pickup even with tires missing is no problem. Contact me here or at willyswagon@hotmail.com . Thanks,
    Stephen

I can't figure out how to delete this posting but my search is over. Thank you to everyone who sent me info. You can send me info if you want but I will probably not have enough money and have to refuse.
    Last edited by willyswagon; 05-27-2009, 08:42 PM.
  • lrdukdog
    3rd Gear
    • Nov 2006

Your hot mail keeps bouncing back. contact me at Elvenwood@whro.net
    if you are still in the market.
    Jim Wolf

Comment

• 4btcurious
      Low Range
      • Feb 2008

Since Stephen completed his search I hope it's OK to hijack.

I too have the same request, except in the northwest. Same requirements and specs.

Contact me at cnctube@gmail.com

Thanks
      Kenneth

Comment

• slorocco
        2nd Gear
        • Feb 2007

Originally posted by 4btcurious
        Since Stephen completed his search I hope it's OK to hijack.

I too have the same request, except in the northwest. Same requirements and specs.

Contact me at cnctube@gmail.com

Thanks
        Kenneth

You planning a 4BT rig? I just finished mine last year and love it. Good luck with your search for a truck.

Comment

• willyswagon
          Low Range
          • Jan 2009

Still looking

I am still looking for a parts truck but it's not needed now. If somone offered me a really bad shape dirt cheep rover I would deffiently as least hear them out. I built a 1960 109 and put a mercedes 240D engine in it. I love it!!! it is a bit slow but once wound out does 65-70MPH very well. and even with pretty good sized hills only needs to be taken out of OD and will maintain 50-55....enough to pass the truckers. I was thinking about a 4BT motor but even a NA one would tear apart a stock drive train from what I gather. If my rover had a rear sailsbery I may of went that way with a bigger tranny. Thanks to everyone who is looking,
          Stephen

Comment

Working...