PDA

View Full Version : looking for a 109 series parts vehicale

willyswagon
04-27-2009, 03:19 PM
I am looking for a very cheep very junky 109 to use as a platform to build myself a truck out of. The series does not matter. The condition does not matter. And the parts missing do not matter. I have a lot of parts and will find whatever may still be missing. I need a clear title and a platform. I am located in NJ about 60 min from NYC on the PA border. I would like to keep it as close as possable. I have a rollback so pickup even with tires missing is no problem. Contact me here or at willyswagon@hotmail.com . Thanks,
Stephen

I can't figure out how to delete this posting but my search is over. Thank you to everyone who sent me info. You can send me info if you want but I will probably not have enough money and have to refuse.

lrdukdog
05-05-2009, 08:09 AM
Your hot mail keeps bouncing back. contact me at Elvenwood@whro.net
if you are still in the market.
Jim Wolf

4btcurious
06-25-2009, 06:09 PM
Since Stephen completed his search I hope it's OK to hijack.

I too have the same request, except in the northwest. Same requirements and specs.

Contact me at cnctube@gmail.com

Thanks
Kenneth

slorocco
07-10-2009, 11:01 AM
Since Stephen completed his search I hope it's OK to hijack.

I too have the same request, except in the northwest. Same requirements and specs.

Contact me at cnctube@gmail.com

Thanks
Kenneth

You planning a 4BT rig? I just finished mine last year and love it. Good luck with your search for a truck.

willyswagon
07-19-2009, 04:43 PM
I am still looking for a parts truck but it's not needed now. If somone offered me a really bad shape dirt cheep rover I would deffiently as least hear them out. I built a 1960 109 and put a mercedes 240D engine in it. I love it!!! it is a bit slow but once wound out does 65-70MPH very well. and even with pretty good sized hills only needs to be taken out of OD and will maintain 50-55....enough to pass the truckers. I was thinking about a 4BT motor but even a NA one would tear apart a stock drive train from what I gather. If my rover had a rear sailsbery I may of went that way with a bigger tranny. Thanks to everyone who is looking,
Stephen